Trip to Rio
Useful Tips for Participants
Preparing for Your Trip
• The offical travel ageny is Blumar travel agency. For Hotel reservation, air plane special rates, and tours, do not hesitate to contact: www.blumar.com.br/ictmm2012
• Tourist Visa: Entry visa is required of some nationals. Please, check here if you need a VISA. If you need VISA, we recommend that you apply for it in advance.
• Conference dress code is business casual. Bring comfortable shoes and clothes for the afternoon cultural tours. Temperatures are expected to be from the high 75 F to the low 56 F (24° C to 13° C).
• Travel light and do not bring many valuables with you. As in any other large city, be careful, and try to avoid pick pocketing when you are out in our city tours.
• Blumar Travel Agency will be available to you throughout the conference to assist you with optional activities outside of the official program
• Arrange pickup/delivery services from Rio de Janeiro International Airport with Blumar Travel Agency. Please contact : - www.blumar.com.br/ictmm2012 - Official Travel Agency
• After the passport checking and before the claiming luggage areas there are currency exchange bureaus, both on your left and right, where you can exchange your foreign currency for REAIS (R$).